The purpose of Library Instruction is focused on assignments that requires use of library resources.
Our library instructors are available to assist you in tailoring a class conducted in our classroom
using library resources to enhance the requirements needed to complete a specific assignment.
If you would like assistance incorporating library resources, please contact the library:
Please note the following:
- The class assignment should be sent to the Subject Liaisons prior to the library class.
- Classes should be scheduled 7 days prior to desired date.
- Students should bring copies of their course assignments with them to the library class.
- Faculty are encouraged to interact with students and library instructors during the class.
- Classes not needing Library Instruction please contact Brittany Richardson, 697-2623