Kolwyck Library and Information Commons (KLIC) Primary Purpose:
To facilitate library instruction defined as any session in which a librarian teaches a course integrated library session
- which equips ChSCC students with information literacy skills
- and introduces students to appropriate information.
As available and at the KLIC staff's discretion, classrooms may also be requested for Non-instruction workshops held by:
- Non-instruction workshops held by ChSCC and open to Chattanooga State students, faculty, or staff.
- ChSCC faculty and staff training and meetings.
KLIC Classroom Users have the Right to:
- Use the classroom for the entire scheduled time.
- Receive library staff's assistance when using available classroom technology.
- Rearrange the mobile classroom's configuration
All classroom users have the Responsibility to
- Follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Schedule classes or events during regular library hours.
- Ensure a library staff member, course instructor, or designated trainer remains with students at all times.
- Avoid use of food, drink, or tobacco products.
If you have any questions about KLIC classrooms and facilities, please contact us, 423-697-4448.