Policy: Classroom Use
- Assignment-related classes and Internet instruction for library instruction taught by library staff.
- High school or middle school assignment-related classes for library instruction taught by library staff.
- Library or Internet instruction classes for faculty or staff taught by library staff.
- Library Staff Meetings
- Internet or software instruction classes where no appropriate computer lab is available.
- Administrative computer training for faculty and staff where no appropriate computer lab is available.
- All classroom users must agree to the Acceptable Use Policy.
- A library staff member, course instructor, or designated trainer must remain with the class at all times.
- Classes may meet only during regular library hours.
- No one may alter, tamper, revise or otherwise change any software, hardware, furniture, or classroom equipment.
- No food, drink, or tobacco products in the classroom.
Faculty can request use of the classroom by filling out the Request Form.
For any other purpose, requests should be made to the Dean of Library Services at 697-2576.