Since eLearn does not consistenly open library database links,
one option is to use the catalog link.
- Select your video.
- Search for the title in the library's catalog.
- At the top of the page, locate the "Permanent link to this record."
- Copy and paste the link as your video link in eLearn
Once the direct link is completed:
- Students will select this link in your eLearn course.
- The link will direct them to the catalog record.
- Students will then select "View this video online."
- Library password will be required to open the video if student is off-campus.